Balls.

Just a quick note--finished writing my third Philosophy of Law paper for the term, and wonderfully the topic was the morality of antisodomy law. Goes without saying that I hope people with a bias against homosexuality are informed at the Pearly Gates that God doesn't take kindly to bigots, but everyone likes to be hospitable, so here's a complementary tube of 2 million sunblock.

But what really is the purpose of this post is to claim for myself title of Most Outrageous Display of Testicular Fortitude in an Academic Paper Title Ever, with Honorable Mention for Most Aggressive Use of Irony:

"You're Allowed Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness, as long as You Don't Piss Me Off, You Fag."

Who would have thought I could vent that much righteous anger in a boring academic paper? I only wish I could hand-deliver it to Jerry Falwell, and watch his head explode in person (with a raincoat on, of course). And here's the part that makes me so angry. Nothing will convince these people otherwise. They're determined to make homosexuals miserable, regardless of the evidence or theory or moral. They just want to.

I can't understand. Life is fucking hard enough, why would you ever want to make it harder? Just leave other people alone. All they want is to be happy.

"What would Jesus do?" they say. "The Bible [or Qur'an, or whatever] tells us gays are going to hell."

Well, I know what Jesus would do if he saw how they behaved.

He'd fucking kill himself.