Drunk Blog.

Drunk. Blogging. Fmaily Guy paused on tv. Cats not sure what to think. Ghani pushing booze. Cannot type. Eyeing our good friend Cuervo. Cuervo, Jose. Eating pb&j. Drunk blogging as ghani drunk blogs next to me. Ghani is a studpi, i mean, stupid, name. Too hot, must take off top. (I am gettin' so hot I'm gonna take my clothes off.) Simul-blogging. Drunk dialing Lo in Japan didn't work very well--it's not something you just do. It takes planning. time. a calling card. a phone to call on. and Lo. these things do not jus thappen. Lo is a japanese whore. Lo, do you read my blog?? The special bond is crying. Don't think i'm gonna make it to work tomorrow. damn. sucks. have lost ability to create letters. and to spell "capital:" But ghani, you never tried a college girl threesome? or did you?? what will djinn think of me after reading this? Drunk blog must end now. grammar gone now. family guy beckons. Night.