Examinations and revelations.

So right before I was going to take my Philosophy of Law exam, I'm talking with some people about our choice of essays. This girl behind me sneers, "So, I guess he read the material this time." I look back at her and oh yes, it isn't just a linguistic sneer, it's plain on her face. I ignore her and start talking about the random-ass law schools that email you once you take the LSAT and, this time with feeling, comes "What the hell are you talking about now?"

What the hell? I mean, sure, Republicans and psychotic anarchists don't mix, but come on, we can both be polite. I don't call her a Reagan-worshipping imperialist bitch-bag, she shouldn't be rude to me because I think all people (even those evil Colored Folk) should be treated equally. Jebus.

At the same time, stay away from Sherman's March. It's a weird little film that's ostensibly about Sherman's March to the Sea but instead becomes an examination of Ross McElwee's loser lovelife. It's fairly bizarre, and more than a little tragi-comic. You know. Without the comic.