Slow

Not a whole lot to report around here. Trying to get a little Christmas shopping done. Djinn has gone home for the holidays to see his family, leaving me alone with my two cats and one skanky friend in town. I can't head home to Chattanooga until the 23rd. So, other than a visit to the vet coming up for booster shots for my horrible new little kitten (she's such a beast, very cute, but beastly, especially at the vet), there's really nothing to say. So, there you have it. I guess the only other amusing thing is that my kitten did predict World War 3. She stood on my keyboard, and typed into my open document a long scream ("eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"), then, set aside by several spaces, "WW3." There it is, folks--my hyperactive 4 month old kitten predicted the end of the world. We've had a good run, I think, so maybe it's about time.