SoB of an SoP

Still plugging away at a Statement of Purpose for graduate school applications. The rough draft is almost completed, which means I can include it in the information that I'll give to the professors who (hopefully) will write my recommendations for me. I'll make a note on it that it's very rough, and probably ask for advice and input if the professors feel that they have time to help with it.

Bleh. These things are pretty fucking frustrating. My goal is to be able to ask professors on Monday about recommendations. The app is due January 15, and classes just ended at my alma mater, meaning that they will have exams to give and grade, but aren't actually in the middle of teaching classes anymore. If I don't do it by Monday, it'll be too late, I think. Monday is cutting it a little close, anyways, I think. I also realized one of my professors I am going to ask will be going on a foreign study trip January and February. If he won't write me a letter, I'll understand completely but I'll still cry.

Anyways, on another note--if anyone has any interest in e-mailing Djinn and myself, we now have an e-mail account for our blog. Drop us a line at mountainsofkaf@gmail.com

I <3 Gmail.

One last random note--the cats are being super cute right now, sleeping together on a cat bed that barely has room for one cat. =)

Ok, that's all for now.