Wrong Genie, II

Here's a transcript of the e-mail I sent to the poor confused soul who was sending e-mails to the wrong Genie:

Mr. Douglas,

I just wanted to write to let you know that you've
sent a couple of e-mails to a wrong e-mail address.
I've had this yahoo address since last May, and since
November I've received two e-mails from you that I can
be pretty sure aren't for me, since I don't know who
you are or any of the people mentioned in this latest
e-mail. The first had a link in it, and I just
assumed it was spam or virus related, since it wasn't
from someone I knew.

Just wanted to let you know that these past two
e-mails haven't been received by the correct person.


~Genie



Does that sounds good? Even if not, it's too late now, since I already sent it. I wonder if he'll write me back....