Wrong Genie

So, I keep getting e-mails from some architect living in London who happens to have the same first name as a relative of mine and has my same last name, which is not the last name of my relative. So, conclusion--I'm unrelated to this man. The two coincidences were enough to make me open the first email, however, and thus the second as well. Anyways, he has sent my email address two messages, one of which is addressed to "Genie, Tim, and Family" and asks what he should buy the "little Littles" for Christmas--aparently this other Genie with my same first and last names has three children, named Deirdre, Elizabeth, and Erik (not bad children's names, though), and apparently Douglas (the sender of the emails) says that "Steve" will be visiting Genie's family before going to Virginia.

QUESTION: Do I reply to this email and tell him he has the wrong Genie?

The first email I received from him had a link, which I did not click, and I assumed it was random spam meant to appear legitimate. But I couldn't resist checking out this person's website, which is part of his email address (it's of the firstname@firstandlastnames.com format for an email address).