Endoscopy? No, it's a fun-doscopy!

So I had my EGD endoscopy today, and there's no cancer, no ulceration, nothing particularly bad in my esophagus or stomach. There is some inflammation in my esophagus, and the doc biopsied several sites to determine if I need further medication to deal with it. Also, while I was under the influence of Demerol and Bersett (sp?) I was extremely concerned with back-rubbing midgets. There were also murderous leprechauns.

When the doc was explaining the procedure to me, I was still high as a kite, and I kept asking if the procedure was over. My mom would say yes. I'd ask if it was over. She'd say yes. I asked if there was a VHS copy of my procedure that I could watch. The doc said they didn't tape it. I said, "Goddamnit, I missed it!" Then I asked the doctor if the procedure was over.

Seriously. Back-rubbing midgets.