A few notes.

First off. Hugo Weaving has an enormous noggin. I can't get my head around this. It's gigantic. It's so huge it's almost hydrocephalic. He perhaps should have been a doctor, as, if you ever saw ABC's proto-reality show Hopkins 24/7, then you know doctors have enormous heads. At least up north.

Second. Cruising Blogger's "Next blog" button is a risky undertaking. You wind up running across hopeless otaku who think plastering a massive pic at shitty resolution of the anime that currently defines their lives across the front of their blogs is a great idea. It's not. The purpose of the blog is to create content, not crib it from somewhere else. (And now I must apologize for hypocritically posting song lyrics. Though that isn't really self-definition, not for me, it's more like sharing what I enjoy of other artists' works. So there.)

Third. There's a guy on Blogger who righteously pisses me off. I'm not going to link it for two reasons. One, that is what he wants. He would benefit from increased traffic. Second, I can't remember his address. But it's a page he's set up to criticize other people's blogs. And by "criticize," I mean personally insult. There was a "review" of a teacher's blog in which he utterly dismissed the author's validity as a person by speculating that she'd be the kind of teacher who would tear her students down even if they were smarter, and then throws in the comment that she's "probably nothing in the sack." Utterly tasteless drivel spoken by a truly self-righteous asshole. Yet another reason that blogs will not be the end-all transformative influence into the culture that technophiles and futurists claim they will be. Way to bog down the progress of the species, you piece of shit.

Fourth. Genie and I are snowed in. In South Carolina! Ha! So it's not snow. It's ice. Hopefully tomorrow it will melt off so I can get to the darkroom and finish up my exhibition quality prints for the upcoming critique. Looking pretty doubtful, though. (Sigh) There are worse places to be, than snowed in with her, I must admit.

Worse places, like anywhere else.