Graduate school

My first application to grad school is due the 15th this week. Eeek. I've got a statement of purpose that is shaky at best, two of three recommendation letters, (although all three professors have agreed to write a letter), and a complete and utter fear of rejection. However, I've been managing to get good advice and support from the professors who are writing my letters, so that's a major plus.

For those interested, I'm applying to USF for their program in Public Archaeology.

I've decided that it doesn't matter to me as much where in the world or the U.S. that I work, or what culture I study. What I want to do is help preserve what archaeological resources are available for people and to communicate to the public at large what archaeological data means. I could be content with that--it's never been about studying a particular culture for me, but rather, just doing archaeology.