Snow!

Of course, the snow makes me very happy. And Djinn is so right in that there are many other worse places to be than snowed in with each other. The weekend so far has been filled with hot chocolate, movies, and popcorn, thanks to a late night foray to the grocery store Friday evening prior to the snow. I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be than snowed in with him.

Now, on to a quick question that anyone can comment and give advice on. Since I decided to apply to USC-Columbia, I have also spent part of the weekend (Djinn sleeps in later than I do) working on that application to send off Monday morning to be delivered next day to USC (one of these apps will be sent in time for the post office to get it there under normal speed, I swear). I partly blame USC for this frantic application process, because I decided to apply definitively after filling out their oh-so-convenient online application. I curse modern technology--USC made it way too easy for me to just fill it out and click submit. And now my pride won't let me not finish.

Anyways, back to the question--if an application doesn't ask for my curriculum vita, should I send it anyways? With a nice cover letter, of course.

Any comments or feedback would be greatly appreciated by yours truly!