Good news, everyone! And bad news. Mostly bad.

So if you check out this surprisingly well-informed and well-written article in Rolling Stone about the world's oil production and the coming crisis, you'll be extremely depressed. This is the bad news.

The good news is, when I took an ice cream break in the UC, a little piece of the chocolate shell fell onto the floor as I was walking up the stairs. Looking down I mumbled, mouth full, "Oh dammit." But that's not how it came out. Shovel ice cream into your face and say "Oh dammit" for the only accurate representation I can think of. I can't write one, that's for sure. Anyhow this girl was walking down the stairs beside me. When I stopped, mumbled, and looked at my feet, she gave me this look full of sympathy and pity. Well, I just looked up at her and smiled, probably in a goofy manner, because I had ice cream. She shook her head and kept walking.

I think she believes I'm retarded.