Item three--the last

Moutnains of Kaf hopefully will be undergoing a redesign soon--I've been working on the design, but it's not quite ready for implementation yet. The idea for the colors are based on those of Iznik tiles from Turkey, where I spent a month on foreign study as an undergrad. The particular picture of tiles I am using for the design is one that I took while visiting Topkapi Palace in Istanbul. The picture, which I'll post as soon as I get a chance to, shows an authenitc historic tile next (with a slight bluish tint to the porcelain) next to a modern imitation (which lacks the blue tint, but otherwise, is equally as beautiful). Once I get a change to post the pics, you'll understand. Also, I'll explain the name "Mountains of Kaf" around the time I make the changes, probably. Maybe. You'll just have to wait and see.