Grad School

So... no grad school accaptances for me. I did get an e-mail response from the graduate director of one program, in response to a message I sent prior to learning that I wasn't accepted, in which I was told that the program only accepted three archaeology students into their anthropology program. I guess that makes me feel a little better. The director did invite me to visit the department and learn more about the program, if I'd still be interested for next year. I might take them up on that and visit, at least.

I might be starting another blog, too, in addition to this one. I'd like to try blogging about a specific subject--in this case, the use of technology, specifically the kind related to digital data management within archaeology and/or anthropology. Since this is an idea I just came up with, we'll see what happens. If I start a new blog, and if it's interesting, I'll be sure to keep the three people who read this blog updated.