the Highlands Ability battery

Well, I just finished a test known as the Highlands Ability battery. It's an inventory that measures abilities and configures how those abilities would best perform in various environments. It's like the Myers-Briggs, but not with that weak IPNJ shit. No sir, the report this bitch generates is all of 37 pages long.

And, although I haven't gotten debriefed yet, let me say that it is pretty obvious that I'm amazing. <(^^<) (>^^)> <(^^<) (>^^)> Happy marshmallow dance! Or Kirby, I guess, from the old Nintendo game. But I like to think it's a marshmallow. (Plus, I never played any of the Kirby games.)

Anyhow, pretty soon I'm going to write a review of Sigur Ros's new album, Takk..., because a piece of music like this deserves widespread attention. It's almost impossible to condense into words the experience of listening to a record so shattering that it makes you reevaluate your entire music collection. You should buy it. And then send us pictures of yourselves listening to it.

P.S. I totally took this personality test/ability inventory/life-deciding thing while drinking beer.