"Welcome to No-Choice America" (link to Mischief to Data)

It's like Dan Savage (of the Onion AV Club's Savage Love says every now and then--it isn't just gay people they want to control (and by "they" I mean the people supporting the "culture of life" movement as Dan Savage defines and refers to it), it's everyone. Why we think that they'll just stop at telling gay people what to do, I don't know. We heterosexuals are just slightly out of their sights, and with shots like this, even that's in doubt.

As for where I live, which is now Texas, we just passed a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage. If I could have voted, I would have voted against it hardcore. (The rest of my county voted against it, but we're the only county in the state that did so.) I wanted to put out my own fliers--I got one on my car that said the gays were bussing people in to vote, which I thought was darkly funny--that mentioned the Ku Klux Klan's antihomosexual rally that happened in downtown Austin on Saturday.

Like South Park: "Oh no, we've got gays wantin' to marry! What'll scare them off?"
"Ghosts?"
"Right, everyone's scared of ghosts! Let's dress up in these sheets and pretend to be ghosts."

Don't like gays? Don't like abortion? Turn your ballot from a sheet of sinful choices into a sheet of life! Vote Klan, 2005.