A few quotes from the conversation I had with myself.

"Whoa, that red M&M is totally Billy West." (Billy West was the voice of Fry, Zoidberg, the Professor, and others on Futurama, both Ren and Stimpy on, you guessed it, Ren and Stimpy, and a shitload of others.)

"This is the best band name ever." (Upon finding a band named "I Will Kill You Fucker.")

"No, fuck that--this is the best band name ever." (Upon finding a band named "Well Hungarians.")

"Hee. That joke was funny when I heard it in the Big Lebowski six years ago."

"Fuck you, Cybil Shepherd lookalike baking-soda selling bitch! Fuck you!"

"I should totally write down the crazy shit I say to myself and put it on the blog."

"I know it. My neighbors must think I'm the psycho loner who spends all his time by himself muttering. Shit. None of those fuckers better get murdered anytime soon."