Glowsoul

On Sigur Ros's most recent album, Takk, the second track (but first real "song") is "Glosoli," which in English roughly translates to "glowsoul." It is a shattering work, of potential and explosive power and transcendent crescendo and the brilliance of noise.

I have never watched a music video from the band, because the music is so evocative as to be fragile--anything learned outside the music itself will, I'm afraid, destroy its crystalline hold on me. You have to hold still so the hummingbird won't fly away, startled, because the moment will never return and all you will have to carry with you is the knowledge that you scared it away.

Having said that, I fully recommend you watch the video for Glosoli, and that link is high-quality Quicktime.

The best music video I've seen since the beautiful and haunting video for modest mouse's "Ocean Breathes Salty."