The Return....

...of CUP GUY, as he's being called at work by my colleagues, who have all heard just how much he pissed me off. If you haven't read the previous post from February 14th, then take a look right now. Then come right back.

All right, introductions done, now onward with the story. The Cup Guy showed up at work today, signed in (we have all our clients sign in). Here's the transcript.

Genie: Can I help you with anything?
Cup Guy(formerly, "Asshole"): I was just going to sign in, then get a cup of coffee. And stay in here. (hesitation) If that's all right (slight sarcasm in the voice, perhaps--it's hard to tell).
Genie: Sure, so long as the coffee stays here.

He walks to the back of the office to get a cup of coffee. I head back to my desk. A few minutes later, he leaves.

Oops. I guess I forgot to make coffee today.