Back on the war path

The only other thing going on lately is that I'm still hunting around for graduate schools. I'm still determined to go into cultural resource management and public archaeology (i.e., not teaching). Currently, my mind is on a master's degree. A Ph.D. might be down the line, but it's not on the table at the moment.

I feel more confident than last time around. I'm being thorough. I know what I want, and I'm going to have everything in line well before the day of the application deadline. I'm going to talk to grad schools and talk to the people writing my recommendation letters.

I'm not sure where I'll go, but there are around six or seven places I'm probably going to apply. This is good, since last time, I just couldn't find places, for some reason, for the kind of program I want. I think part of that was my own indecision about what I want to do. But I have a better idea now. Hopefully, things will go better this time around. Why let a little thing like rejection affect me?